Monday, May 7, 2012

Sweet Potato with Feta and Cilantro

I could eat roasted vegetables every day of my life. Roasting vegetables is about as easy as it gets and they almost always turn out perfect and delicious. What more could you want in a meal?

Sweet potatoes are great smashed with brown sugar and butter...but nothing beats them roasted. I usually just chop them up and toss with some olive oil and seasonings. But here's the thing... I'm completely obsessed with cilantro and feta. I keep trying to find meals I can add them to.

So one day I made sweet potatoes, and in an attempt to have everything I want on one plate, I decided to add cilantro and feta. 

Best. Decision. Ever.

The combination of flavors are SO good together. 

So. Go in the kitchen, roast some potatoes, and put feta and cilantro on top. You won't regret it. 

Sweet Potato with Feta and Cilantro

Ingredients:
2 medium sweet potatoes, cubed
1-2 tbsp olive oil
salt, pepper, and garlic powder 
feta
cilantro

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. 

Toss the potatoes, oil, and seasonings in a bowl until completely coated. Layer on a cookie sheet (I usually cover the sheet with tin foil for easy clean up) and bake for 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. 

Top with feta and cilantro. Eat. Love. 


How can you not want to eat that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading this post. Now tell me what you think!!