Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cinnamon Roll Cream Cheese Danish

Remember that time I said I'm not much of a breakfast person?


Well if this is for breakfast then I change my mind.


It's made of cinnamon rolls and everyone knows that cinnamon rolls are perfectly appropriate for breakfast.


This is one of those recipes that is super easy to whip up and everyone always loves it. And if they don't...

Well let's just say you might want to reevaluate that relationship.


Just take a package of cinnamon rolls, unroll them, and then re-roll them.


Mix up a delicious cream cheese filling and pipe in the spaces between the rolls.

You will have extra filling, so do with it whatever you want. (I don't suppose eating it with a spoon is appropriate..
no... I won't tell)

Make this for breakfast.

Cinnamon Roll Cream Cheese Danish

Ingredients:
1 can (17.5 oz) Cinnamon rolls
1 8oz package cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp. sour cream
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. vanilla

Directions:
Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.

Lightly grease a 9" glass pie plate. Separate dough into 5 rolls. Unroll one roll into a long strip and re-roll in the center of the pan, loosely. Unroll second roll and wrap loosely around the first repeating with remaining dough. In a small bowl, beat remaining ingredients. Pipe mixture down between the strips of dough, starting at the center.

Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Warm icing (from dough pkg) in microwave and drizzle on cake. Serve warm

I'm not sure who the credit goes to for this recipe. I did not create it myself...I enjoyed this deliciousness first at my mom's house.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading this post. Now tell me what you think!!