Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Chipotle Mayo

This post is a quickie.



This is one of those recipes that hardly even counts as a recipe.

You can be so bad at cooking that you're basically the anti-cook. BUT even anti-cooks can make a sandwich. I threw a baby shower (actually TWO baby showers) for my sister and my sister-in-law and served up a sandwich bar. It was a hit! I had a bunch of different toppings and different condiments; one obviously being Chipotle Mayo.

So if you are an anti-cook and are incapable of making anything impressive over the stove, make a bunch of sandwiches with homemade dressings. (Or better yet, get all the sandwich stuff and make your guests make their own! You can't mess that up)

It's impressive and it's easy.
I will definitely be making this again if only to have on hand in my refrigerator.

Chipotle Mayo

Ingredients:
1 cup mayo (NOT miracle whip)
2 chipotles in adobo sauce
1 tablespoon adobo sauce
1/2 lime, juice

Directions:
Toss all ingredients in a food processor and puree until desired consistency. Refrigerate until ready to use.

Doesn't get much easier than that!

Recipe from: Food Network, Bobby Flay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading this post. Now tell me what you think!!