Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cream Cheese Corn

So I know this corn looks kind of weird.

I honestly thought the same thing when I found the recipe on pinterest. BUT I'm a sucker for cream cheese and it looked so stinkin easy that I had to try it.

I really don't know what the typical "creamed corn" is made of... But whatever it is, this isn't it. This was cheesy. Kind of zingy.

"Creamed" is not the word I would choose to describe it.

I made this with intentions of saving some to serve as a side for dinner.
I ended up eating the whole pan.
By myself.

Then I made it again the next day.

Cream Cheese Corn
Ingredients:
1 lb of sweet corn
4 oz cream cheese
1 tbsp butter
Red pepper flakes (to taste)
Salt and pepper (to taste)

Directions:
In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add corn and cream cheese and stir until completely melted and combined. Season with salt pepper and red pepper flakes

Just try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading this post. Now tell me what you think!!